Baguio Day Trip with Mrs Ang


My Lunch at Forest House


The View from the Forest House


The Forest House Bistro and Cafe, Voted one of the Philippines Top Restaurants by the Philippine Tatler.


Baguio Cathedral, were Mrs Ang met with A & P


Mrs Ang (My Boss) needed to meet her lawyer in Baguio (Atty PS) to discuss how she can settle the unpaid obligations of the heirs of her friend Mrs CC who died. Mrs CC bought 2 Properties from Mrs Ang which had remained unpaid.

So I accompanied Mrs Ang to Baguio. We met with A and P (distant Relatives of Mrs Ang's husband) at the Baguio Cathedral. They contacted Atty PS for Mrs Ang. Atty PS was not yet in his Office so we decided to have lunch since it was almost Lunchtime. Mrs Ang was asking where we can eat? I told her that there were a lot of Restaurants in Camp John Hay. P said that there was a good restaurant near Camp John Hay, though a Bit Pricey, the Forest House. Mrs Ang was unperturbed when she heard the word pricey. Mrs Ang is who you can call a Show Off, so she said, she has the money so we eat there.

The Forest House is a cozy Bistro with an amazing view. It is an all wood Bistro, Wood panelling all around. It is also one of the Philippines's Top Restaurants and voted by the Philippine Tatler. I forgot what A and P ordered, but it was the same, i think it was Fish. I and M ordered the steak, Mrs Ang's choice I COMPLETELY forgot!! haha.

The food for me was not that Astounding. It was just ordinary fare for me. Anyway, the ambience was worth it. It was windy in the restaurant, despite there being no wind! It was Mrs Ang firing away about her wealth (dissipated). A and P were mesmerized by the amazing tales Mrs Ang regaled them about her Wealth. I knew the truth about Mrs Ang's wealth so inside i was laughing. I just went out since M was already there. I told him that it was getting windy inside! He knew what I was talking about so he agreed.

Anyway, after the Windy Episode, we were on our way to Attorney PS office. Mrs Ang went to Atty PS Office. I went down since i bought some drinks. Then when I went up, A and P told me to go inside the office of Atty PS. Inside, Atty PS asked me if I knew the facts behind the case that Mrs Ang wanted to pursue. Upon reading the documents that Mrs. Ang presented, Atty PS concluded that there was no case at all!! Mrs CC had in fact paid more than the balance of P1,000,000. The balance left was just P285,000.00. In the agreement, the balance was to be given upon turn over of the title of the property. The title was still in the hands of Mrs Ang. At first Mrs Ang did not want to believe. She even insisted that she wanted to get the House and Lot Back. Atty PS convinced Mrs Ang that it was useless to pursue the case as she will surely lose. So, Mrs Ang instructed me to settle with the heirs of Mrs CC. So, it was case closed.

Before leaving, Mrs ang gave A the amount of P10,000 and gave P the amount of P15,000.00 plus Bottled Sardines (i think there were 24 Bottles) and Greenwhich Pizza (3 Big Boxes).

On the way, I dropped by one of the road side stalls and purchased Cornicks (3 for 100) and some peanut brittle. It was a stressful trip to be with Mrs Ang. I hope this will be the last trip to Baguio with Mrs. Ang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)