Bohol Tropics Resort (Tagbilaran, Bohol)

I got to know of Bohol Tropics Resort years ago. It is owned by the Yap's, John Geesnell Yap or Mayor Baba would pick me up at the Airport everytime i would go to Bohol for the Dog Show before he became the Mayor of Tagbilaran. This year i decided to book a room at Bohol Tropics. I have been to Bohol countless of times but never got to stay in Bohol Tropics. I did get to go inside the room once when Darius showed me his room.


Now on to my experience with Bohol Tropics. Once we got out of Tagbilaran Airport there was a girl holding a Bohol Tropics sign. I approached her and she asked for my name. She then asked us to sit at the waiting area as the Van was not yet around. After a few minutes the van arrived and we were ushered in. The driver got my bag and placed it at the back. In 5 minutes more or less we arrived at Bohol Tropics. The Lobby / Reception of Tropics is Open Air. I was asked to fill up a form and afterwards a room boy got my bag and showed us to our room. 


I got their Deluxe Horizon Suite (P3,150 a night). The Suite is big, has a balcony with a view of the sea. the look of the room is outdated though, it looks like it came from the 90s. Just by the TV (a Samsung with Picture Tube) you will know that this Resort needs a serious renovation.

The room also has a mini safe. A Big Cabinet with Vanity table. There is also a breakfast table for 2 with Coffee and Tea plus Pot for hot water.




The bathroom is big. There is hot water from the sink and shower. The toilet is also a remnant of the 90s. There is no bidet for this resort.


Bohol Tropics boasts of 2 swimming pools but unfortunately never got to use any.

Breakfast was served at the Open Air Cafe Atanacio. It was a plated breakfast with a choice of Longaniza, tapa, Danggit, Tocino and Bangus.

Check Out was fast too plus one thing which made my day. Their room boy returned a shirt we left. 

Shuttle going back to the Airport included in the room and in less than 5 minutes you will be at the airport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)