Travel Pictures from the Past - Paris, France


Notre Dame Cathedral

The Musee D'Orsay


La Defense


Eiffel Tower

I have been given the privilege to visit France for 2x. The first was in 1998 and the second in 1999. On both occasions I was alone by myself. The first trip in 1998 was for 2 weeks while the one in 1999 was for 3 months! I studied the French Language and lived with a French Family at the 15th Arrondisement.


It was an experience I will never forget. I visited almost all the notable places in Paris, the Louvre, Musee D'Orsay, La Defense, Notre Dame Cathedral, Sacre Coeur, and more. Aside from Paris, I also went to Versailles, Aix-En-Provence, Marseilles, Nice, Eze and to the tiny Principality of Monaco (which I will feature seperately).

I think the digital camera was not yet invented at that time, or if there was, it was probably too exepensive. Anyway, I hope someday, that I will go back to France. There are still so many places that I want to visit and re visit again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)