Dealo's Merengue



The main reason why I wanted to go back to Lucban is because of Dealo's Merengue. The merengue I bought last week was not enough and I wanted more. My sister M laughed as to why I wanted to go to Lucban. When she tasted Dealo's Merengue she agreed with me that it was the best. My Nanay also agreed and kept on asking for more.


1 Full Cup costs P70.00, bit pricey but worth it!
We also bought a different brand, Ven's, but Dealo's was still the best. The 70pesos price for a cup is justified, it is Melt In Your Mouth Merengue and 1 is not enough

Ven's Meringue, also made in Lucban.
Good, but not as good as the one from Dealo
This costs just P55.00 for a Pack of 8


"Sent via BlackBerry from Smart"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)