Cebu Pacific's One-Day Piso Sale

I was able to buy 3 Tickets going to Bacolod. The Fare amounted to P97.20 for the Manila - Bacolod - Manila Trip! Talk about ridiculously low fare. The Taxi fare from my house to Terminal 3 will even amount to more than P100, so Airfare to Bacolod is much cheaper!! 2 of those tickets are just day trips, and 1 is an overnight stay. For the overnight stay I chose the seats so airfare upped to 297.20! Still very cheap! Anyway, i plan on going to all the food places in Bacolod that I have not yet visited.

I am just confused, Cebu Pacific put on its ad, sale is on June 11,2010. It is just June 10 but there is already a sale going on, A lot of seats have already been sold out so by tomorrow no seats will be available anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)