SIA Check In Trouble

We had a Hiccup at Check In at the SIA Counter. The Photocopy of the CC my sister used in purchasing my ticket to Singapore was not accepted. They want the actual credit card (huwat?) which is impossible as my sister is already in Singapore (she changed her sched and went 4 days eralier than us). Anyway, after some explaining, confirming with their manager, they finally agreed that I just present an alternate Credit Card (my credit card). They swiped my Card for $237 but it will not be processed until the CC Holder who bought the ticket denies the purchase.

So word of advice to those who will be buying tickets for others, do not buy tickets for other people unless you will be on the same flight as them. Or if you really want to buy a ticket for them be prepared to part with your credit card for the duration of their trip.

Btw, check in at the regular counters was super long.Good thing I did an Internet Check In. Nobody was at the Internet Check In.

Right now,I am in the Miascor Lounger waiting for Boarding. Good thing I have a Diners Club Card, and this gave me access to the Lounge. They have unlimited drinks here, plus Rice and Adobo and other light snacks.


The Miascor Lounge, Beside Gate 9 of Naia 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)