Tapsi ni Vivian for Breakfast, Bulawan for Lunch

We had breakfast at Tapsi Ni Vivian in Marikina. They have moved to a much bigger lot since the last time we ate there. Their Restaurant now is classier and modern compared to the old one. I ordered their Tapsilog while M ordered the Soup #5. I could not remember how their Tapsilog tasted like before but before I remembered to take a picture of the Tapsilog it was almost finished. So no use in taking a picture of a plate that is almost 75% finished. I really cannot compare their Tapsilog with others since I think they are almost all the same but this one I liked, the cut of beef was just right, tender and cut into small pieces. The rice was good too. It must have been good since I finished the whole plate off. The Soup #5, the broth tasted good, and since I am not really a fan of Soup #5 could not comment any further.

For Lunch, it was off to Bulawan again. This time we ordered the following.

Crispy Pata - was not as good as the ones before, but still good. The skin could have been fried more.

Kalereta - my new favorite dish. Delicious as usual, and again with Olives to add that extra falvor.

Kilawin Tanigue - Made more appealing for me with the tons of Onion added!

Sinigang na Hipon - They used fresh shrimps and the soup was soured just right.







Tapsi ni Vivian (Open 24 Hours) is located at Gil Fernando Avenue, Marikina City while Bulawan Restaurant is located in Pilila Laguna.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)