Serenitea

Just discovered this food store, i just cannot get over their chicken chop and peppered corn. I am hooked!! My sister is the one who originally asked me to go to Serenitea and on my first order I ordered 6 Chicken Chop and 5 Peppered Corn! All were wiped out! I really love the chicken chop, it is not too salty like the other Chicken snacks sold by similar shops. So far I have tried the Okinawa milk tea, Hokkaido milk tea and choco milk tea. Nice thing about Serenitea is that their food is healthy. I cant wait to go back to Serenitea again!!

Serenitea is located at Jose Abad Santos street in San Juan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)