Antique Hunting in Sariaya

We went to Sariaya today. I had 1 objective why I went to this town. And that is to look for 8 Chairs to go with my Narra Dining Table which I purchased from an ad at Sulit.

The place I had in mind to look for the Chairs I wanted was at the Sina Una Antique Shop. Upon entering the Shop, Tony De Luna greeted me. I asked Tony if he had 8 Identical Chairs for a dining table. He had none but there was 4 Mulawin Chairs which were identical, and he suggested that I just get the other 2 Mulawin chairs which were different from the 2 and just place them on each side of the table. The Chairs are nice, made from very Heavy Mulawin Wood and at a price of P1,500 each and P2,000 for the other two it was already a good buy.

So my quest to look for Chairs is finished, next is where to look for a Platera, but there is one in the house so maybe, it can do...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)