Corner Tree's KareKare

An Order of Corner Tree's KareKare, served with Organic Brown Rice and Bagoong

I had a first taste of Vegetarian KareKare just a few minutes ago. Though I did eat lunch, it was just a taste so I did not break my promise that I won't eat lunch anymore. Technically though hehe

The taste is just like KareKare but without meat. The bagoong was made with something else aside from alamang so the taste was weird (they do not use anything with Eyes, and since Alamang have eyes they did not use it for their bagoong). Vegetarian is definitely not for me, but if I need to eat Vegetarian for health, I would definitely consider it.

Corner Tree Restaurant is located along Jupiter Street, Bel Air, Makati. Beside it is Aristocrat Restaurant.

"Sent via BlackBerry from Smart"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)