Old Houses of Bustos Bulacan


When we passed by Bustos 5-6 years ago, we passed by Old Stone Houses which had intricate stone work. I had no interest yet for Old Houses then so I did not bother taking a picture.

2 weeks ago, on the way to Cabanatuan, I asked M that we pass by Bustos so that I can take a picture of the Stone Houses we saw before. I never got to see the houses as it was probably another road we took then.

Just this morning, on our way to Baliuag. I was able to see 2 of the stone houses. But the other houses were gone, the ones with the more intricate carvings I could not find anymore.



Detail of the StoneWork found on one of the Bustos House


Still, to see the 2 houses still standing gave me again a glimpse of a bygone era, forever etched in memory.

"Sent via BlackBerry from Smart"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)