The Perfect Travelling Companions

Whenever I travel or go somewhere I make sure that i do not leave without 3 Gadgets. My BlackBerry Curve 8520, my Samsung ST550 Digital Camera and my Garmin Nuvi GPS.

The BlackBerry Curve 8520, though it lacks Camera Flash and GPS is much much better than my BlackBerry Storm which was soooo slow and heavy. The 8520 is fast and if not for it, i would have not reached 97 Blog Posts. The BIS makes it so easy to Email/Post Blogs to my Blog. It also boasts of a decent Camera. Pictures during daylight are very crisp and clear.



The 2nd Gadget is my Samsung ST550 which boasts of a 12.2 MegaPixel Camera. Even if your hands shake during a photo shoot, pictures still turn out great. It also has a screen in front so even if you are alone, you would not have trouble thinking if you were in the screen.


My Garmin NUVI Gps is another Gadget i never leave home without. It is perfect for out of town trips. You will never get lost if you have this gadget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)