House of Minis (Glorietta, Makati)

Last thursday we went to Glorietta in Makati to pick up the plants i had reserved with Mamabels of Bacolod.

After paying for my plants we went to their Food Court (Called Food Choices) for a late lunch. I decided to go with House of Minis. I ordered their Regular Tbone Steak for 305 Pesos. I had it cooked well done.


After a few minutes my steak was out. It was served on a sizzling plate. Gravy was poured over it.


I enjoyed my steak. It was tender and tasty, the gravy was very good too. It complemented the steak.

House of Minis in Glorietta is located at Food Choices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aling Pining's Crispy Pata (La Loma, Quezon City)

Bacolod's Central Market (Bacolod, Negros Occidental)

Tita Lulu's Pancit Palabok (San Juan, Metro Manila)